Monday, March 15, 2010

Bling It! and More Words

Taylor is a girly-girl! We like to decorate her headbands and CI covers to go with her outfits. We have quite a collection of headbands now, and have 4 sets of the CI covers so far. See the "Hoorah for Headbands" blog for more information on the headbands.
Taylor is talking more. She is saying a lot of words on her own without my prompting, and then her repeating.
Our neighbors got a new kitten, and she said "Baby Kitty."
Derek was going potty and she said "Pee pee."
Daddy got home and she said "ya-ya". Sometimes we have heard her say "Dada", but more often it still comes out "ya-ya".
She can point to her eye and say "eyes."
We have a mapping appointment this week. It has been about 3 months since the last mapping. We're hoping for even better results after this appointment.
This week, Grandma and Grandpa were here. Grandma asked Derek to do something, and he said "Noooo!" Then Taylor helped the cause by adding her "NNNNooooo!" My mom thought this was pretty funny. We have Skyped with them, but they hadn't seen Derek and Taylor since early January. They were impressed by her progress.
On the blog design, I had to take off the side posting about Words Taylor Knows; it got too long months ago so I gave up on tracking that one. I am still tracking Words Taylor Says. I know that she does say more words than this, but I try to remember as many as possible. She is starting to add more words daily.

2 comments:

  1. Hi There! I'm dying to know how and where you got the striped and all blue headband? They are a little different than the others! If I know how you did it I'm going to have someone in my area try and make them, if you're willing to share the secret :)


    Talk Soon,
    Shandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where on earth did u get those heads bands....Please share, I can't find anything for my daughter.... Mrs.crystalweston@hotmail.com She is 26 months and was just activated a wk ago and she is having such a hard time keeping them on, she wants to run and they fall....Please where did you get them? Crystal

    ReplyDelete