Sunday, November 7, 2010

Mom's Turn - Traveblog

Well, I've taken quite a vacation from this...  Life has been crazy for us lately, and though I've had many blog ideas in the past month, I haven't been able to get them posted.  I have been traveling extensively for work, the only upside from that being that I've accumulated mileage status on Delta such that I'm getting free upgrades.  Sweet!  Warm towel?  Yes, please...  Would you like something to drink? Yes, please...  Another bag of peanuts?  Sure.

Last April (2009), we began having issues with a particular customer in Miami, Florida.  Since then, my business travel has really picked up.  Here is a list of the travel that I've had since April 2009.  A few of these are personal; most of them are business... and interspersed with these trips are the weekly trips to Oklahoma City for Taylor's therapy. 

Miami
Atlanta
Columbia, SC
Cary, NC
Miami
Phoenix
Orlando
Miami
Las Vegas
Branson
Miami
Denver
Orlando
Miami
Cary, NC
Jacksonville, FL
Kansas City
Atlanta
Birmingham, AL
Chicago
Sacramento, San Francisco, Napa, Carmel
Branson
Tampa
Atlanta
Dallas
Jacksonville
Chicago
Milwaukee
Las Vegas
Milwaukee
Atlanta
Branson
Miami (4 times in 5 weeks)
Canon City & Breckenridge
And this week, I am headed to Detroit. 

Good thing I broke down and ordered a Samsonite Spinner.  I have calluses on my hands from dragging my suitcase and laptop bag through the airport. 
Samsonite xSpace 21.5" Expandable Spinner Carry-On in MARS Red

No comments:

Post a Comment